Watch the sunset or sunrise at the desert of the Giza pyramids and spend unforgettable moments there. For two hours, enjoy a camel or a horse ride in the desert surrounding the pyramids area. A fascinating view of all the Giza pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykrinus is waiting for you. Catch memorable photos of those gigantic structures and nice photos of yourself as well. Then enjoy the Bedouin tea in the desert while the sun disappears or rises in the horizon.After this enjoyable and funny ride, you will be taken back to the hotel
N. B THE PYRAMIDS AREA OPENING HOURS ARE 8 A.M – 16 P.M.SO, THE RIDE IS DONE OUTSIDE THE PYRAMIDS AREA IN THE VAST OPEN DESERT.
Departure Time 05:00 AM or PM. Timing depends on Summer or Winter local time and whether the tour is sunset or sunrise ride.
Departure Point: Tour departs from centrally located Cairo and Giza hotels. Please advise us with your hotel information to arrange transportation services.
Return details: Tour returns to original point of departure
Duration:3 hours (approx.)
- English-speaking Egyptologist guide.
- Camel or Horse ride for 2 hours
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transport on air conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Tipping or gratituities(recommended)
- Personal expenses
Deposit: No deposit required.
Payment: You pay the full amount to your tour guide on the day of your tour. You can pay in cash (US dollars, Euros, or Egyptian Pounds) or by credit card (Visa or MasterCard). Please note that there will be a 3% charge for using a credit card.
- Prices are listed as a guide only. For an exact price quote contact us
- Child prices are not applicable, adult prices apply to all travelers.
- Infants aged 2 years and under are free of charge, provided they do not
- occupy a seat
- Prices are per person.
- Our pricing is updated constantly to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- This tour must be booked at least 24 hours in advance of your travel date
Confirmation of this tour will be received at time of booking