Spend an unforgettable evening during your stay in Cairo in the company of your guide.You will be picked up at the hotel then the first stop will be at one of the most famous squares in Cairo Tahrir Square.This is the place that witnessed a lot of political activities in the last few years especially the two revolutions of JAN 25TH 2011 AND JUNE 30TH 2013.Then,Enjoy a ride on the Nile River and visit the old walls and gates of Cairo at night.You will enjoy a relaxing ride for an hour on a sail boat (felucca) on the Nile.Take photos of the beautiful scenery of its banks.Then ,you will be driven to the old part of Cairo to see the walls of the city and its gates that date back to the 10th century.You will go on a very interesting walking tour in an open air museum that has a lot Islamic monuments, namely Al Moez street.Learn about the customs and traditions of the locals and have a live picture of their daily activities.The tour will end at the famous coffee shop El Fishawy that was established in 1773.you will enjoy having a local drink there and spend some nice time among the natives and people coming from all over the world to visit this old coffee shop.At the conclusion of this beautiful evening, you will be driven back to the hotel.
Departure Time 06:00 PM. Earlier or later departures are available until 06:30 PM if need be. Please advise us at time of booking.
Departure Point: Tour departs from centrally located Cairo and Giza hotels. Please advise us with your hotel information to arrange transportation services.
Return details: Tour returns to original point of departure
Duration: 4 hours (approx.)
- English-speaking Egyptologist guide.
- Entrance fees.
- Sail boat ride on the Nile
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transport on air conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- A local drink at the famous coffee shop(El Fishawy)
- Tipping or gratituities(recommended)
- Personal expenses
Deposit: No deposit required.
Payment: You pay the full amount to your tour guide on the day of your tour. You can pay in cash (US dollars, Euros, or Egyptian Pounds) or by credit card (Visa or MasterCard). Please note that there will be a 3% charge for using a credit card.
- Prices are listed as a guide only. For an exact price quote contact us
- Child prices are not applicable, adult prices apply to all travelers.
- Infants aged 2 years and under are free of charge, provided they do not
- occupy a seat
- Prices are per person.
- Our pricing is updated constantly to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- This tour must be booked at least 24 hours in advance of your travel date
Confirmation of this tour will be received at time of booking